Frugal Crafting 105

Winter Camp 2017
Frugal Crafting 105




Ok, Ladies! 

It is time to think out of the box with your tools and punches again.


Image result for think out of the box



What can I use this floral punch besides a flower?

Yes, you read correctly. Candle flames!!


Supply list:

1. Floral punch ( or die cutting machine to create flowers )
2. Glitter glue ( like Stickles )
3. Scrap cardstock and/or pp. If you are like me, you have lots of scrap paper lying around.
4. Scissors
5. Toothpick
6. Paper trimmer










Line up your candle flames. It will be easier to have an assembly line when applying the glitter glue.




Cut the scrap papers into candle length sizes.




Arrange your candles on your card front or scrapbook page. Adhere the flames above the candles. Using a black pen/marker, make a wick between the flame and candle. Viola!

You have instant birthday candles for your cards/scrapbook pages.

Comments

  1. I love it. Perfect for any birthday card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card!! I my make up several of those to have on hand...
    You could use a heart punch for flames, too - just cut them in half! I did that for a LO about the baby showers given for DS and used the "raindrops" as bullets listing the gifts he got.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog. Please visit again.