Anyone remember these?


I guess I am dating myself.

I found these going through an old box yesterday, It was something that you did each year at the end of the school year. You got people to sign your book. Now, elementary and junior high schools have yearbooks. We didn't have yearbooks until high school.

The Acteens one is from a church organization. I am Baptist. We had GA's and Acteens for young girls/teens. I attended GA and Acteens Camps from the time I was 5 yrs old to 13 years old each summer. When we moved from Delaware to NC ( 13 yrs old ), I never attended Acteens Camp anymore. Lots of fun memories made each summer.

I looked through the black one. It brought back lots of memories. We were moving to NC. Lots of notes and addresses from classmates in Junior High.

I wonder if the addresses are still good. I am sure their parents are still there, but classmates moved away.

Comments