Groovin' Time.....






The photo I used to replicate the guitar on his card

I have the task of making everyone's birthday card ( for everyone to sign in my department ). 17 birthdays throughout the year. In March and April there are multiple birthdays.

In June there is only one. M.B. didn't want a card because he was turning the big 5-0.

He plays in a rock band on the side outside of work. I had his wife email a photo of one of his many guitars. She emailed me his favorite. How could we tell? Because it rests in glass display.

I did my best to replicate the guitar.

Since I have been out on medical leave, I had texted M.B. to say I was dropping off his card at his house. It wasn't too far out of the way since I was going to my physical therapy appointment. When I was at his house talking to his wife, he had already called her to tell her I was on the way. I think M.B. was excited that he was not going to miss out on one of my cards this year

The birthday boy was soooo surprised when he opened the card. The detail.

I think I did well.

.




Comments