Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Frugal Stamping?

Welcome to Winter Camp 2016 Stamping Techniques

How many of us are always looking ways to save money? Particularly when it comes to stamping.

Rubber stamps themselves are expensive. I have my share of rubber stamps. I have been collecting....I mean stamping since 2001.

For this year's Winter Camp, I wanted to demonstrate how you can use the common household items to make different backgrounds for your cards, scrapbook pages and embellishments.

I have been busy this morning creating designs.

Let the creativity begin!

What does a toothbrush, aluminum foil, old wine corks, bubble wrap, trash paper, and a pencil all have in common? They can make wonderful backgrounds to your blank cardstock.

The supplies you need: raid your cabinets and junk drawers for items, ink pads, paint, brayer, paintbrush and a craft mat/wipeable surface/scratch paper.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog. Please visit again.