Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Crackled Clipboard

I used a product designed for the wall. I decided that I could use it on a clipboard. {AND} it worked!

The product that is suppose to be used on "walls".

What my clipboard looked like "before". I bought it at Staples for $1.

What is looks like after you apply and it is wet.

The clipboard dried after 24 hours.

The clipboard close up of the "crackles".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog. Please visit again.

I survived one of my summer classes. I forgot that summer classes are compressed studies. Three and half months of study comp...